How to Sell Your Mobile Gadgets for Money with SellCell.com
In the market for a shiny new Nokia Lumia 900 or Samsung Galaxy SIII? But don’t want to splurge till you get rid of your rickety old ‘dumb phone’. Haven’t you wished you could sell your cellphone off easily. You might have even thought about listing it on an auction site but are worried about how secure the transaction will be? And your local cell phone dealer might not offer you what the phone really is worth. Well, now there’s a site that lets you sell of your old phones really easily. Yes, you can easily locate a buyer and sell your old mobile phone without having to set up an online auction or visit the local cell phone shop!
SellCell.com is perhaps the best-known site for selling your old mobile phone in a no-hassle and easy way. The US’ largest cell phone recycling price comparison site, SellCell is a boon for users who want to upgrade to a new phone.
How it works
Well, to sell you old cellphone on SellCell, all you have to do is enter the model in their search box. You’ll then get a list of results that show you how much other sites, buyers, and services will offer for the phone. Once you agree to a deal, you can ship your old cell phone (for free!) and then just wait for your cash to come directly to you! It’s as simple as that!
In a nutshell:
- Enter the cellphone you want to sell off.
- Choose a buyer.
- Enter your details and payment options and receive packing instructions
- Send off your phone
- Receive your money.
How much simpler can it get? Sure, there are other cell phone sale comparison sites around, but SellCell is easily the largest and the best-known of the lot.
Some advantages of using SellCell are:
- No need to discard your phone.
- You not only contribute to the environment as your old phones get reused, but also gain cash
- There’s a wide range of models listed so you can be sure to find your cellphone there!
- No need to look for individual buyers.
- Unlike eBay and other auction sites, you know you’re dealing with a site that specialises in selling old cell phones, so everything is geared towards that.
- The interface is very simple and straightforward.
- You can also sell your non-working phones for up to 90% of the ‘working’ price!
- Several buyers will pay postage and shipping charges for your phone.
Some other features of SellCell that make it simply the best-of-its-kind service is as follows:
- Prices remain valid for up to 14 days after you ask for a quote. So you can take your time to decide!
- Most buyers will only ask for the cellphone and battery. There usually is no need to sell the charger and memory card – you can reuse them!
- Do keep in mind that your cellphone must have a valid IMEI number. If your phone has been reported stolen or blacklisted by your cellular provider, you cannot sell it.
Well, there you are. SellCell really makes it simple for anyone to sell iPhone, Android or any other phone for that matter, in return for decent sum of cash. So go ahead and sell off all the old phones cluttering your desk up!